Thursday, November 7, 2013

Homemade Egg Noodles

You can do this, and then you may never want to go back to store-bought pasta again.  I swear!  It's easy, and fun. You can also use this recipe to make homemade raviolis, which will be my next adventure.  (Note: I passed my pasta through the #5 mark on the pasta machine.  I didn't find that it needed to be any thinner than that.)
You will need:
  • 2 to 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 egg yolks and 1 whole egg, lightly beaten
  • 1/3 cup water
  • 1 teaspoon olive oil
  • All-purpose flour (I used high gluten flour, not sure if this matters?)
Eggs, Flour, Water, Olive Oil and Salt - that's it!

 
Make your dough ball


 
 
Cut and Dry your pasta


 
 

Serve it up with some chicken and garlic mashers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to comment or just say hello!

Google +1