Monday, March 25, 2013

Roosters

Over the weekend I decided it was time to butcher two more roosters, a pair that started fighting recently.  They were on my "dinner invitation" list anyway, but I had planned on setting the date for next weekend, when the weather is supposed to be warmer. 

When I say supposed to, I mean I can't really believe it, because right now I feel like I'm trapped by Jadis, the White Witch, from "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe,"(fantastic movie and book, by the way)
who froze Narnia for one hundred years of Winter.  It's snowing like mad! Really, this winter is NEVER, EVER going to end... EVER

Back to the roosters. They began fighting. They continually argued over who was the better rooster. So being the great mediator I am, I settled the matter for them. 

                       
                       
I ordered them both to the corner. One to the corner of my freezer, and other to the corner of my fridge...
   

Google +1