Tuesday, December 2, 2014

And so December arrives...

The last month of the calendar year has arrived. These last two months of the year have been so much easier than last year.  Much warmer. Much kinder. Much quieter.

I took a walk around the property over the weekend and noticed how much bigger the little pine trees were this year as compared to last.  Theses trees were not planted by me, they appeared on their own.  There are around ten of them total.  Last year they were no more then around six inches tall. Look at them now!


In anticipation of the upcoming Christmas / New Year's holiday break from work, I ordered a few books to get me even more excited about the coming year on the farm...Backyard Meat Rabbits, Butchering, and Goats, small scale.  Who doesn't like diving into a new book?

Happy December ~A

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to comment or just say hello!

Google +1