Friday, September 19, 2014

Little Time, Shorter Days

It has been an entire month since I've last posted. I'm still in the process of canning tomatoes.  I've been strapped with a nasty cold for the past week, and my car was stolen last Friday from the parking lot at my workplace.  But that's not a story for today...

I have not really had time to post because the days go something like this...


Get up (6:00 am), feed animals and myself, commute to work (1 hour drive)
Work 9am-5:30 pm
Commute back home (1 hour drive)
At home, spend time training the horses (1 hour)
Collect eggs, feed animals
Can and/or prepare tomatoes for canning
Eat (if there is any time left)
In bed around 9:30-10:00 pm. 


And the weekends are for running errands, buying feed at the mill, doing laundry, fixing or doing things around the farm, and maybe finding a little time for some relaxation and wine.

But I'm not complaining. Yes I am. I am going to complain a little about it getting darker earlier...but who doesn't?

Anyway, the turkeys are looking rather fine these days aren't they?...

"Stalker"inspects the young soldiers...
 


I hope you have a peaceful Friday evening.  ~A

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to comment or just say hello!

Google +1