Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pasta Sauce, Simple and Quick

I was in the mood for some fresh pasta sauce this weekend.  Although tomatoes are not garden-fresh this time of year, with a little garlic and onion you can pretty much make anything taste "good enough."


 
I like to boil my tomatoes for a few seconds so that I can easily peel off the skins before I seed and chop them. It makes it a lot easier to chop them up too!

Chop everything up to your liking and then its all ready to simmer with some italian spices. Oh, and a little salt and pepper too!
Toss it all into a pan with some good olive oil...

Cook your sauce down for a bit.  Ready your pasta of choice, and then join the two in blissfull harmony with a sprinkle of fresh parmesan for the grand finale. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to comment or just say hello!

Google +1